To catch you up to speed:
- My handsome husband is planting a church.
- Our family is in the process of moving to Charlestown - a neighborhood in Boston, MA that we believe is in big need of a church.
- We have a long 33 page church planting plan, but our main plan is to move to Charlestown, settle in for (hopefully) the rest of our lives, and build a community that is centered on the gospel. Check out more here - Gospel Community.
- This is (hopefully) our last big public fundraising drive, and our prayer is that we'll be able to raise the money needed to move our family and belongings and get set up in the city to start building community, working, and loving our neighbors. We're so thankful (thankful doesn't begin to say it) for the support of people wide & far - financial support means a lot, but your prayers mean so much more.
Here's how it works:
- We have some super talented and giving friends who have donated services, items, and gifts for us to raffle off in an effort to raise support.
- You donate $10 per "raffle ticket" and we'll use an electronic online picker to pick a winner of each item! You can donate to Gospel Community using the paypal button on the side of the my blog or on the Gospel Community website.
- For each $10 you get one entry. Donate $20, get 2 entries! $100, 10 entires!
- For a one free entry per raffle item (limit one), facebook or tweet about the fundraiser!
- Please leave a comment naming how many entries you qualify for and which item you want!
- There will be new items up each day, but all items will stay open for raffle until Monday 10/25.
Ok guys, please remember that yesterday's raffle will stay open ALL WEEK. Do not miss out on the amazing deal from the Hogans! A family video valued at $1200 and the sweetest baby headband you've ever seen! But up today....
One of our favorite things about preparing for our move to Boston has been connecting with future friends. Carissa is one of our favorites. She's a sweet friend who lives in Boston and gets us more and more excited about moving every day! In honor or our future friendship and our many future runs through the city of Boston - she's donating a super cute RUNNING SKIRT!
Runners, wanna-be runners, women in general? Have you tried running skirts? I'm obsessed with them! I blogged about mine here. They're just the best for real. Even if you're not a runner, you should wear one to the grocery store just to look athletic. However, I've never done that myself:)
This particular one is a $44 value, from Road Runner's Sports.
Same drill as yesterday! $10 per raffle entry. Enter as many times as you like.
If you win, pick your favorite color and let us know your size and we will ship you this bad boy! One free entry for facebook or tweet. You can do this!
And no matter what, DO NOT miss out on yesterday's deal!
Happy Tuesday and happy raffling!