- My handsome husband is planting a church.
- Our family is in the process of moving to Charlestown - a neighborhood in Boston, MA that we believe is in big need of a church.
- We have a long 33 page church planting plan, but our main plan is to move to Charlestown, settle in for (hopefully) the rest of our lives, and build a community that is centered on the gospel. Check out more here - Gospel Community.
- This is (hopefully) our last big public fundraising drive, and our prayer is that we'll be able to raise the money needed to move our family and belongings and get set up in the city to start building community, working, and loving our neighbors. We're so thankful (thankful doesn't begin to say it) for the support of people wide & far - financial support means a lot, but your prayers mean so much more.
Here's how it works:
- We have some super talented and giving friends who have donated services, items, and gifts for us to raffle off in an effort to raise support.
- You donate $10 per "raffle ticket" and we'll use an electronic online picker to pick a winner of each item! You can donate to Gospel Community using the paypal button on the side of the my blog or on the Gospel Community website.
- For each $10 you get one entry. Donate $20, get 2 entries! $100, 10 entries!
- For a one free entry per raffle item (limit one), facebook or tweet about the fundraiser!
- Please leave a comment naming how many entries you qualify for and which item you want!
- There will be new items up each day, but all items will stay open for raffle until Monday 10/25.
Today's item up for raffle is super dear to my heart.
My bff from Seattle, Marilee, painted this beautiful painting just for our fundraising purposes. Not only is it lovely and would bless any home, but the love she put into it blesses me personally.
Same as always, comment early and often.
This is our last item up for raffle and I'll leave all the items up through the entire day tomorrow (ending at midnight west coast time)- with results for winners on Thursday!
Remember to check out the past days of items!