To catch you up to speed:
- My handsome husband is planting a church.
- Our family is in the process of moving to Charlestown - a neighborhood in Boston, MA that we believe is in big need of a church.
- We have a long 33 page church planting plan, but our main plan is to move to Charlestown, settle in for (hopefully) the rest of our lives, and build a community that is centered on the gospel. Check out more here - Gospel Community.
- This is (hopefully) our last big public fundraising drive, and our prayer is that we'll be able to raise the money needed to move our family and belongings and get set up in the city to start building community, working, and loving our neighbors. We're so thankful (thankful doesn't begin to say it) for the support of people wide & far - financial support means a lot, but your prayers mean so much more.
Here's how it works:
- We have some super talented and giving friends who have donated services, items, and gifts for us to raffle off in an effort to raise support.
- You donate $10 per "raffle ticket" and we'll use an electronic online picker to pick a winner of each item! You can donate to Gospel Community using the paypal button on the side of the my blog or on the Gospel Community website.
- For each $10 you get one entry. Donate $20, get 2 entries! $100, 10 entries!
- For a one free entry per raffle item (limit one), facebook or tweet about the fundraiser!
- Please leave a comment naming how many entries you qualify for and which item you want!
- There will be new items up each day, but all items will stay open for raffle until Monday 10/25.
I've got a few more items up for raffle, so I may keep posting items through the weekend and early next week! But today I've got a sweet, beautiful apron from Kait over at The Ruffled Owl! This beautiful Christmasy apron would be perfect for Thanksgiving and holiday prep - but would also put some pep in your homemaking step in the middle of the summer as well!
And just to clear up any confusion:
- Every time you comment, it's like buying a raffle ticket. So you comment, that lands you one chance toward winning the item mentioned.
- Each comment "costs" $10, a donation which you can make using the paypal button on the side of the blog. This money goes straight to Gospel Community Church and is tax deductible.
- If you facebook/twitter/blog about the raffle, you get one free entry!
- For now, I'm definitely leaving all raffle items open till Monday the 25th, but we may extend everything!
And here are the items still up for grabs:
Have a great weekend and happy raffling, ya'll!