Hey friends! We've received a few more items up for donation and we're going to extend the raffle through Wednesday! So, to be clear - every item listed since last Monday is still open to be raffled upon:) After donating, comment on the item that you want! And of course, share on facebook or twitter to get a free comment!
To catch you up to speed:
- My handsome husband is planting a church.
- Our family is in the process of moving to Charlestown - a neighborhood in Boston, MA that we believe is in big need of a church.
- We have a long 33 page church planting plan, but our main plan is to move to Charlestown, settle in for (hopefully) the rest of our lives, and build a community that is centered on the gospel. Check out more here - Gospel Community.
- This is (hopefully) our last big public fundraising drive, and our prayer is that we'll be able to raise the money needed to move our family and belongings and get set up in the city to start building community, working, and loving our neighbors. We're so thankful (thankful doesn't begin to say it) for the support of people wide & far - financial support means a lot, but your prayers mean so much more.
Here's how it works:
- We have some super talented and giving friends who have donated services, items, and gifts for us to raffle off in an effort to raise support.
- You donate $10 per "raffle ticket" and we'll use an electronic online picker to pick a winner of each item! You can donate to Gospel Community using the paypal button on the side of the my blog or on the Gospel Community website.
- For each $10 you get one entry. Donate $20, get 2 entries! $100, 10 entries!
- For a one free entry per raffle item (limit one), facebook or tweet about the fundraiser!
- Please leave a comment naming how many entries you qualify for and which item you want!
- There will be new items up each day, but all items will stay open for raffle until Monday 10/25.
Tukula is a super beautiful company that is helping Uganda in a massive way. They employ three Ugandan tailors at an above average pay rate, to make beautiful bags for people around the world to purchase, and then they use their profits to put back into the Ugandan economy - meeting basic needs in the rural and village communities. They have super graciously donated a bag, with the color of your choice to our giveaway.
Check out Tukula's website for more info and more products for purchase. And remember to check out the raffle items from the last week!