So excited to introduce you guys to another wonderful sponsor today.
Here is the wonderful Kirstie from Bonhomie.
1. Tell us about yourself! where, oh where to begin? i'm 41 years old and a stay-at-home mom to a five-year-old so i'm tired. a lot (grin). my main job is about to become obsolete since he's starting full-day kindergarten so i've become slightly anxiety ridden. and i'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and Godly man - for that i am so grateful! i began crafting jewelry late in life, after my son was born and - next to being a wife and a mom - it's the best job i've ever had!
2. Tell us about your shop & your current favorite item. i'm just now beginning to focus solely on my own online shop, bonhomie charms. my shop features heirloom quality, unique and personalized fine silver charms and i've just added the "bead cascade" collection which, surprisingly, has nothing to do with charms!
3. What has surprised you most in this life? that's a bit of a toss-up. i never expected to be a jewelry artist, yet here i am! but most surprising - though i suppose i shouldn't be - are the blessings that God has given me in the form of my husband and son. as i mentioned, i had my little man later in life than most and i had found my husband not much earlier. i'd always hoped to find "the one" but i think i'd just about given up on it. and the idea of being a mom...?? well, i hadn't even thought about it until i met hubby. the doctors said the odds of conceiving & carrying a child were pretty slim. but look what God can do! :-)
4. If you could do anything without failing, what would you do? hmmm. tough one. maybe include my jewelry in one of those star-studded award show goodie bags??
5. If you had five hours and no responsibility whatsoever, how would you spend it? and this one is soooo easy! i'd begin with a pedicure. then clothes, shoes & house ware shopping at TJMaxx. then more shopping at IKEA. and if there's any time left, relaxing at an ocean-side cafe.
My favorite line: "but look what God can do!"