Last week, Nick and I sat down and made a goal for each of the four weeks left in our summer. Mine for this past week was that I wanted to read each night. Wellll... I didn't read each night, but the rhythm is slowing coming back into my life.
And I thought I'd share with y'all what I'm reading right now!
1. Morning + Evening: our SheReadsTruth writing team is reading this sweet devotion in addition to our current plan and it does my heart so good. Thank you Spurgeon.
2. Uncovered by Susie Davis. I love everything Susie does. Can't wait to dig into this.
3. The Church Planting Wife by Christine Hoover. Christine sent me a copy and I cried through the first chapter. I'm buying two more copies tomorrow for women I know. Highly recommend.
4. Forgotten God by Francis Chan. I've been reading this since Christmas and it's time to tuck in and finish it. Love every word.
5. Food Rules. This is a reread that I'm excited to dig into as we clean up our diet.
What are you reading? I'd love to hear!
Also, if you need any eBook suggestions...