I'm starting to look forward to 2014 with all kinds of excitement. 2013 has been a banner year, but I'm having that tired and deflated feeling. I need about a week of recuperation and I also need to start thinking ahead to power through these last few weeks of school events, shipping orders, and work deadlines.
Anybody with me?
My husband did something super wise and emailed a bunch of men he respected to ask them what they'd suggest he read in 2014 and I decided to follow suit. Nick has picked four books to read per month (whaaa?) but there's no way I'll be able to do that. I'm starting with one per month and here are my first six months of books.
Anyone interested in reading along? I can't vouch for every page of every book, but each book has come by recommendation from someone (or multiple people) that I really respect.
1. Strong women, Soft hearts by Paula Rinehart // I know the least about this book but genuinely cannot wait to dig in.
2. The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson // There was a period of a week or so where several people recommended this book to Nick and I. Cannot wait to start it!
3. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.
4. Freefall to Fly by Rebekah Lyons
5. EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey // I know Dave's gotten in some hot water with some people as of late, but I'm still really excited to read this.
6. Replenish by Lance Witt // because I stink at rest.
What about you? What are you reading?
Any fun books you're asking for your Christmas?
Also! Check out our twelve days of Christmas deals below! Spend over $30 in our shop today and be entered to win a $50 Anthro gift card!