Meeting one on one with other women who need some cheering on is one of my favorite things I do each week.
Some of my top "strengths finders" strengths are: input, communication, strategy, and activation. When you add those in with my extreme optimism - you typically find a really strong cheerleader who wants to help you make a plan and get your ideas rolling.
- I can't promise that your idea, business, or schedule will get my 100% sign-off. If I feel like it's not healthy, wise or profitable - I'll promise to tell you and help you think through alternative options.
- A coaching call doesn't mean that I'll be able to offer on-going support or business advice via email or text - I absolutely wish I could for everyone, but it's not feasible and I'd rather you not be frustrated in the end.
- I cannot promise to endorse or share your product, business, or ministry even if I 100% believe in it.
- I cannot promise anyone's success. I sure can't promise my own - that is absolutely up to the Lord!
- Some truth and a gospel centered approach to goal setting.
- A few questions asked to help you get to the heart of whatever you're struggling with.
- A list of resources so you can continue to equip yourself. Genuine prayer. Measurable, time sensitive action steps that can be followed up on.
- Open ended Q&A - nothing is off limits. You ask and I'll do my best to answer as much in our allotted time.
- Someone to come alongside you and hold your arms up if you're tired, weary, confused, excited and need to process and find the next steps.
- I'll be ready to begin the second we start and you'll get my all for your session.
- You'll fill out a questionnaire at least 48 hours prior to your coaching session and I'll do my research based on what you tell me.
- I'll read blog posts, investigate your social media, and read through every bit of information you give me. I'll also spend time praying over your questions.
- I'll ask you to come with 3 main questions you want answered.
- I'll come with 3 questions for you - to make you think, get to the heart of what you need, and help you move forward.
- Together, we'll develop 3 tangible actionable next steps for you to act on your coaching call.
- Lastly, you'll get access to a private Facebook group for all my coaching call participants. You can collaborate, ask each other ongoing questions, and I pop in to give encouragement and wisdom when available!