I'm here this morning:
- On my laptop, printing prints, processing orders, drinking coffee.
- In this beautiful temporary space, at our precious friends house, as we wait for the Lord to point us to our "permanent" Fort Wayne spot.
- Excited and hopeful and excited (againabout all that the Lord is doing.
- Tired and a little grumpy from a health/weight loss cleanse we're doing. but please don't try to talk me out if it. I'm looking at you, mom.
- Realizing that as I pour out the sacrifice of my life on God's altar, His Spirit pours into me.
- Dreaming of all sorts of businessy things - new printer, new products, and asking the Lord to stretch me as this family business grows.
- Remembering how much I love creating and all at once, itching to be done with my "work time" so I can grab my kids and bear hug them and ask the Lord to work through me as I love them.
Where are you?
What's going on with you?
I want to hear.
(you know, when I'm done with the bear hugs)